Jabra launched the Elite 85t in Singapore, the newest addition to their true wireless earbuds. The Elite 85t is powered by real wireless earboxes
Active Noise Cancelation (ANC) chip from Jabra’s most recent and advanced that effectively mutes background sound.
The dedicated ANC chip allows users to monitor their ANC experience at five different levels so that they can decide the optimal background noise they want to avoid. At the same time users can also monitor the background sound they want to hear by setting the HearThrough feature on 5 levels.
Key features and specifications
· Compact design and oval silicon EarGels™ for a secure seal and comfortable fit
· Dedicated ANC chip which is more efficient in removing surrounding noises
· 6-microphone call technology and wind protection for superior calls wherever you are
· 4-microphone ANC using mics on the inside and the outside of the earbuds
· 12mm speakers for big sound and powerful bass
· Semi-open design with natural hear through
· Adjustable ANC with dual sliders from full ANC to full HearThrough
· IPX4-rated durability and 2-year warranty* against dust and water
· Up to 5.5 hours battery on a single charge and up to 25 with the charging case with ANC on, 7 hours battery on a single charge and 31 hours with ANC off
· Qi-certified, for wireless charging, and compatible with all Qi-certified chargers
· Customizable equalizer in the Sound+ App makes your music sound even better
· Voice assistant enabled.Elite 85t works with Alexa, Siri® and Google Assistant™.
· ‘MyControls’ to define button settings and Jabra MySound for individualized sound
Pricing and Availability
Priced at $348, the Jabra Elite 85t will be available in Titanium Black from all authorised Jabra resellers from 19 November 2020 onwards. Gold Beige, Grey and Copper Black (Amazon exclusive) will be available in the first quarter of 2021.
From 19 November 2020, customers can redeem a free $30 Capitaland voucher with the purchase of Elite 85t Titanium Black.
– Promotion is valid only for the first 200 redemptions (while stocks last)
– Customers must bring NRIC and proof of purchase to redeem the voucher
– Redemption can only be made at Mojito Redemption Centre (Plaza Singapura, 68 Orchard Road, #04-60/61)